Friday, March 20, 2009

Jan once told me he and a buddy snuck a brick of cheese into a steak house to augment their meal. Yesterday I found out that Jan's mom or aunt or some relative-enabler brought him an eight pound wheel of Swiss, non-swiss cheese from the homeland. A wheel of cheese is at best, novelty proportions. Still, he was so thankful and moved, that he never put it down. It's almost all gone now. Strips of the rind peel litter his apartment. It's day three.

On that note, weight-related illnesses kill 300,000 Americans annually. One of them is going to kill Jan by Tuesday, so we're doing a real quick poll to find out what the most likely culprit will be. You've heard the evidence, now render your final verdict.

7 comments:

  1. That. Is. Brutal dude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. The wife and I can't take our eyes off it. It's hypnotic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to remove that last comment because I just don't know what to say. I'm a whale. I'm going home to cry into a Hungry-Man™

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking sturdy Jan. It's not a bad look but likely not the best choice health wise.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I chase chubby, so if Jan is lonely...

    ReplyDelete
  7. CHUBBY!!! =3
    Chubby guys are cuddle bunnies =3
    *Cuddles Jan* =D

    ReplyDelete