Saturday, April 11, 2009

If your public school had a music program, you know instruments are first come first serve. I missed my first day and got stuck with the trombone. Jan missed his first day, but he didn't grow up in the city. Jan got saddled with the bagpipes. WTF OMG LOL ROFL right? You would think so, but evidently nay.

The sound can travel for blocks and apprently results in instinct eviction, so I've never seen him play, but apparently the sight of squeezing your bag and blowing a pipe works with the ladies and has never let him down. Live and learn.

Ammendum: in researching this post, I actually found a Bagpipe Simulator, apparently able to recreate the experience virtually, available in everything from Flemish Pipe to Swedish Saeckpipa. Enjoy. Or don't. Either way.

1 comment:

  1. I can only play the piano XD! Wanna learn guitar =3

    ReplyDelete